September 9, 2020
We look forward to worshipping together each week!
For the month of September, we are planning to hold one physically-distanced outdoor service at 9:00 a.m. We will also have a live-stream only service from our sanctuary at 10:45 a.m.
To request a seat at the 9:00 a.m. Sunday service, please follow these specific instructions.
You may only request seats for people in a household unit who can sit together. If you need to request a seat for someone outside your household unit, please do so in a separate email.
Send an email no later than Thursday morning at 9:00 a.m. to: RSVP@bethelgrace.org with the following info in this order:
- How many seats are you requesting?
- List names of all individuals for the seats requested. If any of the individuals are under the age of 18, please list age next to name. (Note: Children of ALL ages must remain with parents during the entire service. There will be no children’s ministry.)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Please type “September ___________ Outdoor Service” in the subject line with the date you're RSVP'ing for.
You will receive an email response within 48 hours to confirm your seat request or let you know if we filled up before your request was received. If you do not receive a response within 48 hours, then your request was most likely not received. Be sure to send your email to RSVP@bethelgrace.org.
We will not be receiving RSVP’s by phone call or text. We have identified the Bethel Grace Congregants who do not have email. We are reaching out to them by telephone. All others must RSVP by sending an email to RSVP@bethelgrace.org.
Unfortunately, requests received at any other church email address cannot be honored or responded to. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate these unusual time
God is good, and He is worthy of our praise!
• Please do not come if you have any illness symptoms or any fever, or if you have been around someone who has COVID-19 or has been exposed to COVID-19.
• We don’t want anyone to feel obligated or pressured to come immediately. We will continue live streaming and if you feel more comfortable remaining at home for now, please do so.
• We will have a children's class during the service!
• We will be maintaining social distancing of 6’ both inside and outdoors.
• Please wear a face mask when you arrive, during singing, and when the service concludes. Masks may be removed during the sermon.
• Please be prepared to greet others with joyful happy hand waves. Hugs and handshakes will resume a little later down the line.
• If you arrive more than 15 minutes before the start of the service, please remain in your vehicle. Line up on the patio for entry will begin
at the 15 minute mark.
• We have installed hand sanitizer stations throughout the campus. The CDC has emphasized the value of their use.
• Restrooms will be available, but we ask that you only use them if absolutely necessary.
• Services will be approximately one hour in length. Musical and singing elements will be included. Pastor and worship team will not be wearing face masks while leading the service, but will have them on otherwise.
• Everyone will be asked to exit the sanctuary promptly so we can clean for the next service. Ushers will dismiss the congregation row by row.
• Only Sunday morning worship service will initially open up. We look forward to regathering Sunday Bible Communities when the time is right.